Donna Glover can't stop from the desire for sex

Donna Glover Sex Woman Maniac From UKDonna Glover, 40 year-old, from Barwell, Leics, UK, She describes her sex experience , "When I was in a period of illness, all I wanted was sex, No matter where, by whom or what the consequences, I just want to do..." . "I was in a supermarket when a bloke made eye contact. Within minutes we were in the park tearing each other's clothes off.."

Donna Glover having sex ten times a day , but far from being a dream lover Donna Glover has a rare medical condition that's ruining her life.

She suffers from an insatiable lust that drives her to pounce on strange men, wrecks relationships and has forced her to give up work.

"It's an overwhelming desire I just can't control. I become a sexual predator and I have to satisfy the urge as soon as I can - and that means any man will do, even a total stranger."

Now, Donna Glover has suffered the attacks since her teens. But it was only recently diagnosed as Kleine-Levine Syndrome (KLS), also known as Sleeping Beauty Syndrome, which is suffered by just one person in six million.

0 comments:

Post a Comment